If you’ve been running an online business for a while now, you must have heard of sales funnel builders and how you can use them to maximize your conversion rate.
In this guide, I will give you an in-depth comparison between two such software – Builderall vs Clickfunnels.
I’ll talk about the features and tools each software provides, user experiences, prices and packages offered, their advantages and disadvantages.
Without further ado…
- Builderall vs Clickfunnels: Which is the Best Solution for Your Project?
- Builderall Explained
- Clickfunnels Explained
- Templates: Builderall vs Clickfunnels
- Builderall’s and Clickfunnels Drag & Drop Builder
- Email Marketing: Builderall vs Clickfunnels
- User-Friendliness: Builderall Vs Clickfunnels
- Who Have The Best Affiliate Program: Builderall or Clickfunnels?
- Price Comparison: Builderall vs Clickfunnels
- Builderall and Clickfunnels Pros & Cons
- Bottom Line: Summary Of The Battle
Builderall vs Clickfunnels: Which is the Best Solution for Your Project?
Clickfunnels has been in the digital market for some time now while Builderall is relatively new. Nonetheless, they’re both popular and effective sales funnel tools, with a number of similarities and differences.
So, if you need a quick overview of each tool here is how Clickfunnels vs Builderall compares to each other and their pros/cons:
- Clickfunnels features – all plans include funnel and page builders, payment gateways, chat support, email builder, A/B testing, pop-ups, options to add domains (3, 9, or 27 depending on the plan), follow-up funnels starting from $297 plan, weekly peer review hackathons starting from $297 plan and a ton of courses that you can watch.
- Builderall feautures – they list a ton of features like SEO on-page optimization that’s a given even for PDF files. Nonetheless, it’s a well-rounded tool with funnel and page builder, email builder, payment gateway, A/B testing, pop-ups, SMS messaging, Chatbot, and a ton of other features that Clickfunnels consider as a must-have.
So, which one to pick?
All-en-all, I would say pricing is what sets these two tools apart but Clickfunnels is more superior because of their community and weekly support that would boost your funnel builder skill in no time.
I hope this gives you an overview 😉
For a more detailed Clickfunnels vs Builderall comparison – keep on reading!
Builderall is an all-inclusive digital marketing platform that offers all the necessary tools required to manage an online business efficiently.
Eric Salgado developed Builderall in 2017 to enable small business owners and entrepreneurs to manage their marketing, sales processes, and online presence with ease.
Though it is relatively new as compared to Clickfunnels, it is becoming a favorite among online marketers around the world.
At present, it has over 40,000 satisfied users and has published over 500,000 websites. Going by this data, they must be doing something right.
Whether you’re looking to build an attractive website, landing page, blog, mobile app, or sales funnel, Builderall allows you to do all of these in a single platform. It removes the need to purchase multiple marketing tools.
Top Features of Builderall
Need info on what on the best features and what Builderall is used for?
Let’s dive into some of the top features it offers:
- Email Marketing: Mailing Boss is Builderall’s very own email autoresponder service. You’ll have no limitation to the number of emails you send, or email campaigns you create. This tool will allow you to create engaging emails, target your potential clients, and then implement behavioral triggers to increase your conversions.
- eLearning: If creating tutorials or online courses is on your agenda, this platform might just be the one for you. You can create tests, classes, individual lessons, and much more. It even enables you to lock your contents, which is excellent, as only a select number of users can have access to it after paying for it.
- eCommerce: Whether you’re selling digital, physical, or affiliate products, this platform will help you do so. You’ll be able to build an all-in-one eCommerce business. It enables you to manage and promote goods, receive payments, and even create an affiliate program.
- Customizable Templates: This software offers a wide selection of sophisticated and professional templates. Whether you’re trying to create a blog, website, landing page, or sales funnel, you’ll have no problem finding a template that fits your project.
- Design Tools: You’ll also find a number of design tools to create interesting images and videos. Some of the tools include Image Spinner, Video editor, Photo Studio, and Design Studio.
- Hosting: The software uses its own content delivery network and dedicated servers to host any pages or sites designed on its platform. This ensures that your content and website load faster, and downtime is as minimal as possible.
- Membership Sites: Builderall allows you to create your own membership website, where you can charge people for a one-time or recurring subscription fee for accessing the content. Alternately, you can build a private area within your website and block access to specific posts and pages. To have access to it, users will then have to either login or make a payment.
- Drag-and-Drops website & Sales Funnel Builder: The software offers 3 intuitive website builders, namely- Responsive Builder, Pixel Perfect Builder, and Mobile First Builder.
- Webinars: The Webinar tool on this platform allows you to stream pre-recorded or live webinars from your site.
- Integrations: It has integration with numerous third-party services and providers. These include Shopify, PayPal, Aweber, and many more.
- Split Testing: You can split test your content, web pages, design elements, and sales funnel to find out which design works best for you.
- App Builder: Lastly, the App Builder lets you build IOS and Android applications.
Clickfunnels is another complete, all-in-one marketing and sales funnel builder. It enables you to design highly converting landing pages and sales funnels easily, without the need for a coding background.
Russel Brunson co-founded it in 2014, and since then, it has helped over 93.6k entrepreneurs build their businesses online. The software is now worth around $360 million.
And have hundreds & hundreds of case studies where entrepreneurs have managed to scale their business past 6-figures a month.
Designed for large companies, small startups, entrepreneurs, and anyone seeking to establish their online presence, you can use it to sell products, generate leads, promote webinars and events, and more.
It provides a number of pre-built templates and funnels sets that are easily customizable using its drag-and drops editor. You can also display these on your domain, add it to a site using HTML, and share on social media.
Top Features Of Clickfunnels
If you have been searching for what is Clickfunnels used for and what ere are some of the top features that Clickfunnels offer – here you have it:
- Analytics: This tool inspects your funnels’ analytics and enables you to learn how your funnels are performing. Using this data, you can monitor your user behavior, page views, conversion rates, and much more.
- Split Testing: It enables you to split test the text, colors, design elements, and any other characteristic of your funnels. In doing so, you’ll be able to find out which designs attract your audience, and more importantly, which design produces more conversions.
- Integrations: Clickfunnels integrates with numerous third-party services and tools. These include Zapier, Shopify, and WordPress.
- Email Marketing: You can link your account with various email marketing services like Hubspot, Aweber, MailChimp, etc. Similarly, by opting for their premium package, you can have access to Actionetics, which is a marketing automation tool.
- Webinars: You can even host a webinar using one of their many webinar funnels.
- Membership Site: Like Builderall, it offers numerous membership site funnels for you to advertise your website. Likewise, users will have to log in to access the content.
- Backpack Affiliate Program: This feature enables you to manage and design an affiliate program of your own. With Backpack, you can track conversion and sales from your affiliate efficiently.
- eCommerce: Promote and sell your products easily via funnels. Whether you’re selling digital or physical commodities, with this platform, you can receive payments online. It also integrates with ShipStation. If you ask me, this is a good option for those who want all their shipping and packaging taken care of.
- Drag and Drop Funnel Editor: This feature enables you to customize each webpage of your funnel. Add design elements, alter the background, change texts, and much more.
- Pre-built Templates and Funnels: It offers several pre-built templates and funnels, making it easier for users to design attractive and professional funnels. You can even pick a blank template to create your funnel from scratch.
- Support: With their Clickfunnels knowledge base, you can have access to an extensive support videos, PDFs, and much more. You can even connect with their community via support forums, Youtube, and Facebook that will guide you through the process to scaling your business.
Evidently, Builderall and Clickfunnels are packed with a number of effective tools and features.
Let’s take a closer look at some of their key features to see how they differ from one another.
Templates: Builderall vs Clickfunnels
Both platforms offer a number of templates that enables you to build suitable web pages or site for your projects easily.
All of the templates available on Builderall are free, whereas, with Clickfunnels, you get both premium and free templates.
Or if you attend Clickfunnel’s webinars and join their Facebook group, you can snatch high-converting tempaltes completely for free.
As soon as you sign-up to using Clickfunnels, you will be able to filter between the types of templates you need for your business:
And each of the Clickfunnel’s template categories have their own sub-category that makes finding the right funnel super easy:
Now you will be presented with funnel templates:
You can check them out, take the best parts from each funnel, and do whatever you please until you get to the funnel you like the most.
With Builderall, you can design sales funnel, landing pages, blog, online store, and websites, and each template reflects this. These templates are also divided into different categories so that whatever niche or industry you have, you’ll find one that best suits your needs.
Their types include:
- Health and beauty
The templates can also be customized, and if you want, you can even pick a blank template to create your website or web page from scratch.
Look wise, they’re all contemporary and more importantly, contain features and design elements relevant to one’s particular niche.
Once you select your category, you can pick the design that suites your business:
Their goal categories include:
- Run a webinar
- Generate leads
- Create An Event
- Sell products
As you can see, both software offers a number of impressive templates for you to pick from.
In my opinion, if you’re just looking to design funnels, then the highly optimized funnels and landing pages you’ll find on Clickfunnels are perfect.
But if you want to build a website, you’ll find the appropriate templates and resources for that purpose on Builderall.
Builderall’s and Clickfunnels Drag & Drop Builder
Both platforms incorporate drag and drop tools for users to customize their templates easily.
Clickfunnel Drag & Drop Builder
Clickfunnels offer a single drag and drop option which is capable of customizing all the templates and funnels available.
That said, the software also incorporates a different funnel dashboard. Here you can personalize most of the funnel settings, how the site looks accross different devices, add new blocks, and even edit HTML & CSS of your site.
In other words, you’ll have it all.
Within the editor, you can add various design elements to the funnel.
You can even upload images and any media or look for stock photos from Iconfinder, Pixabay, and Unsplash. Additionally, you can incorporate videos from Vimeo, Wistia, and Youtube.
Builderall Drag & Drop Builder
Builderall offers 4 drag and drop editors, namely:
- Pixel Perfect Editor
- Responsive Editor
- Mobile First Editor
- App Creator
The Pixel Perfect option is Builderall’s original editor. If you opt for this editor, you’ll have to build your site three times – desktop version, tablet version, and mobile version.
For some, this might be a plus point as you can control how your site looks across different devices. While for others, it might be inconvenient to create three websites.
If you want the software to make your website responsive, go for the responsive editor option.
With this editor, you only need you to create your website once. The rest of the tasks will be altered by Builderall to make your site responsive on all devices.
As the name suggests, the other two options are just as effective in creating apps or mobile-specific products.
Evidently, both platforms offer excellent builders that allow you to design stylish and professional sites and web pages. Therefore, personal preference will be the only deciding factor when it comes to choosing between the two tools.
Personally, I’d suggest you have a go at both the options offered by these platforms before deciding which one works best for you.
Email Marketing: Builderall vs Clickfunnels
Email marketing service is another excellent feature found in both the platforms. It helps you to create email campaigns, send emails, target a specific audience, create autoresponder and much more.
Clickfunnel’s Email Tool – Actionetics
All your emailing needs can be solved straight from the Clickfunnels dashboard:
You can create lists, send emails, and automate your campagins.
What else you might need, right?
On top of that, Clickfunnels developed a simple follow-up tool known as Actionetics.
Although it enables you to easily design, operate, schedule, and send emails, it is more than an email autoresponder. Here are some other things you can do with it:
- Track email metrics
- Build follow-up funnels
- Incorporate emails with funnels
- Create email campaigns
Builderal’s Email Marketing Tool – Mailing Boss
Builderall’s email marketing system, Mailing Boss, lets you design, send emails, and design email campaigns with ease. You can make also make use of the pre-built design elements and email templates to make sure your emails are professional and attractive.
Some other useful features include:
- Monitor campaign analytics
- Add new subscribers manually
- Track new subscribers
- Send personalized emails
- Target emails at a specific audience
More importantly, by using Zapier you can integrate Mailing Boss with over 10k apps. For example, Shopify, Facebook, MailChimp, Gmail, WordPress, and Webinar.
User-Friendliness: Builderall Vs Clickfunnels
Business owners are quite busy and don’t have enough time to spend on complicated technology. So, it is beneficial to have software that doesn’t require you to code. By using such software, you can focus more on creating marketing campaigns, increasing sales, and other essential tasks.
Who Have The Best Affiliate Program: Builderall or Clickfunnels?
Both platforms offer affiliate programs which enable you to earn commissions for any purchase made through an affiliate link.
Clickfunnels Affiliate Program
With Clickfunnels, if you have an account already, you become an affiliate automatically. You’ll make 40% recurring commission and another 40 per cent on related products within the platform — for example, continuity programs and books.
In other words, you will get money for as long as the client stays with Clickfunnels.
& trust me, it’s quite hard to switch once you start using it.
On top of that, CF affiliate program makes use of a “sticky cookie” to make sure that you receive a commission every time someone buys through your link.
Builderall Affiliate Program
On the contrary, Builderall affiliate program allow you to earn a monthly recurring commission as long as your clients pay their monthly bill for hosting.
For every new sale you make, you’ll receive a 100% commission and 30 % for every month the client stays active on the platform.
Price Comparison: Builderall vs Clickfunnels
The pricing option is another important area where both platforms differ.
So, here’s how Clickfunnels & Buirdell compare with one & another.
Clickfunnels Pricing Plans
Clickfunnels provide 3 packages that include everything a funnel builder might need.
& These include:
- Startup($97/month): With this plan, you’ll have access to the editor, templates, and several other features. You’ll also be able to create 100 landing pages, twenty funnels, and gain up to 20k visitors a month. You can also connect or register with three domain names.
- Etison Suite($297/month): With this premium package, you can access Actionetics, Backpack, create unlimited landing pages and funnels. Aside from these, you’ll also gain an unlimited number of visitors and connect as many domains as required.
- Two Comma Club ($2,497/month): Well, if you are making 1 million a month, paying 2.5k a month is kind of nothing. And that’s also what Clickfunnels is famous for – boosting their user revenues through the roof. & this plan includes every feature you might need.
So, if you wanna get the best CF deal – click here:
Builderall Pricing Plans
With Builderall, you’ll have two different packages to pick from. These plans are quite cheap as compared to Clickfunnels while providing excellent features. Their packages include:
- Essential($69.90/month): With this plan, you’ll be able to link fifteen domain names, and use Mail Boss to deliver unlimited emails. You can also protect all your sites with SSL certificates and access all the apps.
- Premium($69.90/month +$199 one-time fee): This is their flagship plan and is the perfect solution that will help companies and entrepreneurs to start and manage a successful business. The sites built using this package will get a premium CDN hosting, access to the affiliate program, and unlimited eCommerce sales.
Evidently, Builderall’s pricing options make it quite accessible and ensure that there is a package for every budget.
Clearly, Builderall is a relatively cheaper alternative with numerous applications and tools and is perfect for those building a new business or site on a budget.
Whereas Clickfunnels, although on the more expensive side, offers more advanced features, making it an ideal option for bigger companies looking to maximize their conversion rates.
For more info on how Clickfunnels pricing plans compare with other competitors, follow the URL.
Builderall and Clickfunnels Pros & Cons
Bottom Line: Summary Of The Battle
Overall, when comparing Clickfunnels vs Builderall, both are excellent platforms and have so much to offer.
Personally, I’d go for Clickfunnels because it has been around for quite some time as opposed to Builderall. It also has superior converting pre-built templates, offers a free trial option, and there a lot more case studies with people reaching 6+ figure months.
& isn’t that what we all want?
It’s not to say that Builderall is any less. The significant factors that you need to consider before picking one are your budget, which stage your business is in, and your goals.
If you’re starting a small company or a newbie with minimum time and budget to spend, then Builderall is ideal for you. You’ll have access to all the essential marketing tools for a considerable price.
However, if you’re already an established company and your main focus is to accelerate your sales, maximize your conversions, and expand your overall business, opt for Clickfunnels.