The rivalry on Amazon is through the roof, and you won’t win without a good Amazon competition research tool.
So, picking between Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout can help your business succeed.
..or fail, if you get the wrong tool.
So, if you run an online business and want to edge out your competitors, these tools can make or break your business.
To find the right niche Helium 10 and Jungle Scout can do wonders:
- Help to find the right product,
- Source suppliers,
- Improve product rankings,
- Do listing optimization,
- & much more.
So, it’s very important to know which is better Jungle Scout or Helium 10?
And this article will review the good, the bad, and the awesome of both of these tools.
So, keep on reading.
- Overview of Helium 10 and Jungle Scout Top Features
- Amazon Keyword Research Tools – How Can They Help?
- What Jungle Scout Offers
- Jungle Scout Pricing
- Best Jungle Scout Features
- Jungle Scout Overview
- Jungle Scout Pros & Cons
- Helium 10 Review
- Best Helium 10 Features
- Helium 10 Keyword Research Tools
- Helium 10 Pricing
- Helium 10 Reviews
- Helium 10 Pros and Cons
- Other Tools Similar To Helium 10 and Jungle Scout For Amazon Keyword Research
- The Wrap-up – Which Is Better Jungle Scout or Helium 10?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Overview of Helium 10 and Jungle Scout Top Features
To save your time – here’s an overview of what JS and H-10 offer:
In case, you need a detailed review of each of these features – keep on reading.
In this article, I leave no stone unturned and no feature untested.
So, dig in 😉
Amazon Keyword Research Tools – How Can They Help?
Amazon is a competitive market, and it can be excruciating for small businesses to carve out a niche, which is why a lot of them depend heavily on online sales tools.
That’s why picking between Jungle Scout vs Helium 10 is so important.
Keyword and Product research tools work in the form of an equalizer: If you own a small business, you probably won’t have the funds to research and collect your data so you can NEED to rely on research tools to give the data you need.
This data helps you to increase your sales and optimize your products on online platforms.
In this way, you will have a level playing field with more established sellers without spending a fortune just to move a couple of positions up the rankings.
So, that’s why picking the right tool for Amazon’s niche research is so important, and deciding between Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout can pay off handsomely.
Hence, you’ll find out the best features of these 2 tools.
What Jungle Scout Offers
Jungle Scout is predominantly a keyword & product research software that you use to look for the best niche products to sell on Amazon.
Jungle Scout has access to numerous markets and databases across the globe, which is highly beneficial to find the best products to sell and find the best keywords you can use to optimize your listings.
Therefore, to see how Jungle Scout performs, read on.
Best of Jungle Scout
When you review the customer’s journey from start to finish – Jungle Scout has the necessary tools to assist you.
Jungle Scout has the tools to help with all of the following things:
- Jungle Scout Academy – educates & helps to start selling on Amazon
- Chrome Extension +Opportunity Finder +Product Finder – to find the right product to sell on Amazon
- Supplier Database +Supplier Tracker – to find the right supplier that will provide with the product you want to sell
- Listing builder +Keyword Scout – to build the perfect listing that will outrank your competition
- Email campaigns +Promotions tool – to bring the first sales to your Amazon store
- Alerts +Inentory Manager +Sales Analytics – the perfect tool-set to manage, grow, and scale your Amazon store
Sounds like an awesome deal, right?
And the best part is – you can get all of those tools here (with up to 30% discount):
Jungle Scout Pricing
Jungle Scout offers 3 different pricing options – monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
I found the pricing of Jungle Scout to be very competitive and the prices vary according to the plan you need.
If you use our Jungle Scout promotion and head over here – this is the pricing you will get:
So, basically by using our discount, you can save from $10 to $189:
- Monthly plan – Normally it costs $69, now you can get it with a 10% discount and save $10, so you will need to pay $59.
- Quarterly plan – Normal price – $207, you get 20% discount and save $48 by paying only $159.
- Yearly plan – This is where you save the most. Instead of paying $588, you would pay $399 and save whooping $189 (or 30%).
How to save?
Simply click –> here & signup.
On top of the obvious money gain – you will also get access to all the features that Jungle Scout offers:
- Chrome Extension
- Jungle Scout Academy
- Opportunity Finder
- Product Database
- Supplier Database
- Keyword Scout
- Listing Builder
- Rank Tracker
- Email Campaigns
- Product Promotions
- Inventory Manager
- Sales Analytics
- 24/7 Customer Support
So, it’s a win-win.
To find the more profitable products to sell on Amazon, all you need to do is, click here:
Best Jungle Scout Features
Jungle Scout offers 2 things to its users:
- The help to optimize your listings and improve your overall listing.
- And a tool to figure out which products will be the most profitable.
Jungle Scout Niche Hunter
It was created to search for the best niche products one can sell on Amazon.
This feature is designed to give you an idea of what you are up against.
You will be provided with competitor’s listings divided by keywords that you can examine to see if selling the specific product is a good idea.
Another impressive feature is that Niche Hunter examines numerous marketplaces to help you find if there is a great demand for the specific product.
Jungle Scout has an access to the biggest marketplaces in USA, UK, India, and Canada, among others – hence, the data is quite reliable.
You even have the option of categorizing products on the number of products sold, the quality score, the price, as well as the opportunity score.
Jungle Scout Product Tracking
Product Trackin is probably the most useful feature of the Jungle Scout feature.
It helps to find whether the products that you are selling is doing well in comparison to your competitors. The tool gives you data on sales data, inventory levels, and the number of units sold in a specific period.
It will even help you compare your data with the best sellers on Amazon.
Once you have found a product on the database, you will get a good idea of the product’s price and how well it sells throughout the year.
Additional information like the weight of the product, net fees, and size is also included.
So, if you want to take Jungle Scout for a spin – you can get an up to 30% discount by clicking on this URL:
Most popular features of Jungle Scout
When reviewing the best Jungle Scout has to offer, we definitely have to talk about its top features.
And here they are:
Jungle Scout Chrome Extension
Jungle Scout’s chrome extension is a power house and can help you do more things than other Amazon keyword research tools alone.
Here’s what you are getting:
- Option to validate product ideas as you browse Amazon.
- A way to get key product insights
- The extension allows you to validate product potential
- And shows the product reviews
- You will be able to find instant Amazon product sales & revenue data
- And use Extension in Seller Central to request reviews from customers in one-click
Pretty amazing, huh?
The good news is, Jungle Scout’s Chrome Extension is included in our discounted offer.
Jungle Scout Product Database
With Jungle Scout you also get access to verified supplier database that allows you to make your product idea a reality:
- You can search the supplier database by supplier name, product name, or competitor’s name to compare prices.
- You will be able to find supplier’s other customers and verify their shipment history.
- And organize quotes and create orders straight from Jungle Scout
In other words, it’s all in one tool for Amazon sellers.
Rank and Product Tracker
Need to find a profitable product?
With Jungle Scout that’s a piece of cake:
- You will be able to get product sales and revenue data directly from Amazon,
- And track product data to analyze the trends and future performance,
- On top of that, there are 450 million products to filter through and generate product ideas.
Kind of crazy when you think about it.
Jungle Scout has it all.
All the features look great.
But what does the user say?
Jungle Scout Overview
On the review site trustpilot.com, Jungle Scout has an impressive score of 4.6:
- Over 82% has given an ‘excellent’ rating based on 1345 reviews.
- And a mere 2% of reviews were ‘Bad.’
This clearly shows that Jungle Scout is a highly trusted tool.
On the positive side, people were highly impressed by the user-friendly website, the services explicitly offered related to FBA, as well as the customer service and instruction videos.
Beginners and start-ups were particularly impressed with the efficiency of Jungle Scout.
And on the negative side, the lack of support for other languages was a concern. Some users were also disappointed with the number of features provided in comparison to other competitors.
To be fair, that seems like an old review because Jungle Scout has improved a lot over the last year OR user didn’t read this review to find all the necessary features 😀
Ok, let’s sum it up.
Jungle Scout Pros & Cons
Let’s sum up all the good, the bad, and the ugly of Jungle Scout
- A detailed examination of product variations
- Superb customer service
- Accurate projections and estimates
- Allows sending generic screenshots for review
- Detailed learning guides for beginners
- Provides the necessary tools to start, grow, and manage your Amazon store
- Basic and Lite versions are quite limited
- Some may find it slightly costly
Now you know what Jungle Scout offers and just in case here’s more detailed Jungle Scout review.
But now, let’s get back to comparing Jungle Scout vs Helium 10
And look at the what Helium 10 offers.
Helium 10 Review
Helium 10 allows you to look at numerous Amazon listings and it not only tracks various keywords and efficiently optimizes your listings, but also monitors your competitors so that you will always have an edge in the industry.
Best Helium 10 Features
Helium 10 has numerous features, mainly focusing on searching for products and niches that will encourage your products to gain traffic throughout the year and probably even longer.
Helium 10 functioning rests on keyword tracking and SEO.
This tool of Helium 10 will aid you in finding products that you can convert into opportunities.
It helps in searching for products on the basis of criteria and filters that you can use.
It is a potent and efficient tool that provides results based on various factors which you can specify to narrow down your searches.
With this tool, you don’t have to spend countless hours researching products:
- You will get the best list and the optimal products to sell.
- It provides you with filters to narrow down your choice of products such as images, sizes, pricing, and monthly sales data.
- Advanced filters will even aid you in coming up with new product ideas on the basis of metrics and trends that are continuously changing throughout the year.
Helium 10 Magnet
This tool is primarily created for keyword research.
It will help you to find the best keywords for your product listings, so you don’t have to keep switching between tools to achieve this.
It is excellent for achieving the best SEO efficiency and also for finding keywords.
This will help you in not only finding the most suitable keywords for your listings but also the specific keywords that will appeal to the market you are targeting.
Not just that but Magnet can specify which keywords will be suitable for the back-end and front-end on the front product page of Amazon and also which ones will provide the best results in which place.
In each case, the metrics that give accuracy are the data volumes that you can experiment with.
Helium 10 Cerebro
You can’t survive in this environment without keeping an eye on your competitors.
This tool is excellent for inspecting what they are up to and if they have any new tricks up their sleeves. In a matter of seconds, you can easily find out which keywords are presently being utilized to optimize searches for a sole ASIN.
This will help you to not only spy on your business competitors but also beat them in their own game.
This tool will also provide you access to various keywords so that you can efficiently optimize your listings and that will come with a lot of long and brad keywords.
Helium 10 boasts that they possess the most accurate search metrics in the business, and derives their data through billions of data points.
Helium 10 Keyword Research Tools
Helium 10 has numerous keyword tools that will assist you in gaining traffic to your product listings and pages.
Helium 10 Frankenstein
Helium 10 claims that Frankenstein is the best keyword processor for Amazon in the world. You will gain access to the storage of thousands of keywords that can be generated within seconds and converted into money-making keywords.
This tool possesses the capability to generate thousands of keywords and organize them into lists. It is useful in pulling traffic and increasing product sales.
All keywords are systematically organized into products, categories, and niches to provide you with the best trending and optimum keywords for your product type.
You will not only draw traffic looking for your products but also find the ones that are looking towards your direction.
Helium 10 Scribbles
It searches for keywords for boosting your online sales. You can even check when and where the best keywords can be placed.
For example, let’s say that you are writing a title or a list, scribble can assist you in generating suitable keywords as well as keyword placements.
This will be very helpful in increasing your product and listings ranking when it comes to search results.
If you include keywords in your content religiously, you will surely pull in a lot of traffic. Just including a word in your title or adding a phrase in your description can help you avoid losses and boost sales.
Helium 10 Keyword Tracker
This tool from helium 10 allows you to monitor product rankings through numerous keywords.
In case you include another ASIN, you’ll be able to find out the rank of the Amazon product page relating to particular keywords.
This plays a very significant role in pulling traffic towards you. Helium 10 claims that this is one of the leading software in the industry through which you will be able to optimize listings.
Helium 10 X-Ray
Helium 10 product research tool is specially designed for Amazon.
The chrome extension will allow you to have an overall understanding of the marketplace.
When you browse Amazon, you can set up X-ray on the search results page and approve a potential opportunity that you might be interested in.
X-ray maintains a lot of essential data that you can strategically use to come to a decision. This will help you in saving money and time. Not just that, it will also be advantageous in helping you earn more cash.
This tool also provides crucial insights into historical trends and essential data so that you will have an idea of what people are looking for.
Helium 10 Pricing
They provide you with three pricing plans straight out of the box. However, they also have a very unique A La Carte plan through which you can experiment on your own, and it will cost as much as you like.
The first plan of Helium 10 is the free plan. It will provide you with limited versions of the tools, including Magnet, Blackbox, Frankenstein, etc.
Then there is the Platinum Plan which will set you back $97 per month and includes restricted uses of the tools and small accessories like the index checker, keyword tracker, along with the alerts.
You will also be able to send an impressive 5000 follow up emails per month.
The Diamond Plan is more expensive, going up for 197$ a month. You will have access to the main tools with no restriction along with increased access to accessories like index checker and keyword tracker.
And the Elite Plan goes up for $397 per month, which gives you cutting-edge training, in-person workshops and complete access to all the tools that helium 10 possesses.
If you wish to spend money in one go, they also have annual plans with basically the same features costing $970, and $1970 for the Platinum and Diamond versions.
If you wish to save some money, the annual plans sound like a steal.
For the Diamond plan alone, you will be saving almost $400 in comparison to the monthly plans.
Our Helium 10 Discount and Promo Code
If you want to save up to 50% and join Helium 10 now.
You are in luck – this month there is a special deal:
There are 2 options how to get Helium 10 discount code:
- Write MARKETMEGOOD50 to get 50% OFF from your First month
- Or write MARKETMEGOOD10 to get 10% discount FOR EVERY month
Simply click this URL and find out more – here:
Solid set of features and great pricing.
But what about Helium 10 user reviews?
Let’s find out!
Helium 10 Reviews
Through my own research, I have found that most of the reviews related to helium 10 have been overwhelmingly positive.
This may be very reassuring to a lot of buyers and newbies as well, but for a seasoned buyer like myself, the presence of very few negative reviews indicates that not many people use it.
Besides, I couldn’t find its review score on Trustpilot, which is a tad bit suspicious.
It also indicates that though helium 10 provides quite a lot of features, it is not necessarily the best as many people did not care enough to review it.
In comparison to its competitors like Viral Launch, Helium 10 does not have a significant online presence.
However, it is still a great tool and offers a lot of features at a hugely discounted price.
Let’s wrap it up and conclude with the Helium 10 Pros and Cons list.
Helium 10 Pros and Cons
To wrap up, here are Helium 10 Pros and Cons for you to see if any of this is a deal-breaker for you:
- Offers in-depth data which will help you in streamlining the launch strategy for your product
- Spying on your competitors is quite easy and smooth with Helium 10
- Provides you with a complete set of tools, so you don’t have to keep switching to other software. In most cases, helium 10 should be sufficient.
- With the A La Carte subscription, you will be able to experiment and include only those tools that you need. You don’t have to pay for something that you are not going to use. In this way, you will receive more bang for your budget.
- Helium 10 provides numerous features that can be a tad confusing for beginners to understand. I will recommend you to use a single tool for a moment and move on when you are accustomed to it
- The monthly plans can also be expensive for most beginners
- The free subscription has a restriction on numerous features, which is quite obvious.
Other Tools Similar To Helium 10 and Jungle Scout For Amazon Keyword Research
Now we compared Helium 10 and Jungle Scout but what about other Amazon keyword and product research tools?
Then the question arises – which tools are better or on a similar level as Jungle Scout or Helium 10?
Chances might be slim but there must be other tools as well, right?
So, here it goes.
Here’s how other tools compare when you compare Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout and their alternatives.
Viral Launch vs Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout
Find out here how Viral Launch compares with Helium 10 and Jungle Scout
- Effective dashboard features, for example, possibility to connect with Amazon sellers/manufacturers.
- Even though Viral Launch has a lot of features to help you grow your Amazon business, it’s still pretty costly compared to similar Amazon keyword research tools.
- Viral Launch has received a lot of great reviews about their customer service and most likely, you will be able to receive an answer within a couple of hours. But what we as a digital marketers care more – it’s data. Viral Launch have an effective AI system that collects and analyzes data for you.
AMZScout vs Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout
Here are the benefits of AMZScout compared to its compatetitors:
- AMZScout is definitely cheaper than the Jungle Scout or Helium 10 and it offers far more features but because of that – pricing may seem confusing.
- Some Amazon research tools offer free tools on their website which you can utilize for your Amazon business and AMZScout is one of them.
- If you really want to start selling on Amazon, product tracking will and must come in handy when analyzing your competitors and luckily AMZScout offers that.
- Or read our in-depth AMZScout Review.
IO Scout vs Jungle Scout vs Helium 10
There is one more Amazon research tool and here’s what it has to offer:
- Compared to its competitors, IO Scout offers by far the most cheapest price for the starter package.
- If you have employers you can add up to 10 people to IO Scout account and they will be able to separately analyze, scout and search for winning products.
- However, if you compare features for each of these tools, IO Scout is lacking when all other competitors offer a lot more tools for Amazon sellers.
Seller App vs Jungle Scout vs Helium 10
Comparing to Jungle Scout and Helium 10, here’s what Seller App has to offer:
- Just like the above-mentioned tools – SellerApp’s user interface is easy to understand and use.
- If you connect your Amazon sellers account to SellerApp, you can monitor almost anything. It’s very useful feature to keep an eye on your stock, shipments, messages and your next payout.
- As for cons, SellerApp does not offer product price monitoring, as it could benefit some people to scout on products to find the best deals so you can adjust the price of your own products.
And now the best part – so, which tool is better?
The Wrap-up – Which Is Better Jungle Scout or Helium 10?
Now that we have compared every aspect of Jungle Scout vs Helium 10 – let’s get down to deciding which of these Amazon research tools is the best.
One of the most significant factors for you will be your budget. If you want more bang for your bucks, then the helium 10 will give you just that. Besides Free plan is one of the most lucrative plans I have come across.
On top of that, with our MARKETMEGOOD Helium 10 promo code you can get up to 50% discount:
However, if niche hunting is your main priority, Jungle Scout excels in that category like no other tool.
For beginners and people who want results ASAP, I will recommend to go for Jungle Scout as Helium 10 is quite overwhelming for newbies.
Jungle Scout also provides very detailed step by step instruction to get started.
For users whose priority lies in optimizing their product search and figuring out which products will sell the most, Jungle Scout is a sure winner.
It all comes down to your priorities, and both of them will help you tremendously with your business on Amazon.
However, if I had to pick just one, I will have to decide which is better Helium 10 or Jungle Scout….
I would go with jungle Scout as I feel like it is more intricately built and a bit more suitable for finding profitable products to sell on Amazon completely from scratch.
Hence, claim your Jungle Scount Discount now and get this tool with up to 30% OFF:
And that’s all folks.
I hope you figured out which tool you want to get.
Because now it’s time for the Frequently Asked Questions:
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to the questions that didn’t find a place in the text – here’s FAQ.
1. How accurate is Jungle Scout sales estimator?
To be exact, the overall error percentage of Jungle Scout’s sales estimator is 15.9%.
What does it mean?
It means that you have an 84.1% chance that the data is correct. In other words, Jungle Scout is one of the most accurate Amazon research tools when compared to other competitors.
Here’s a case study on how Jungle Scout compares to its competitors.
2. Does Helium 10 and Jungle Scout work in the UK and Canada?
Yes, you can use Jungle Scout and Helium 10 in the UK and Canada! In fact, you can access both of these tools wherever you are.
This is where it gets tricky because Jungle Scout and Helium 10 have so many features that some tools might not get the data for your country but luckily the biggest regions like the USA, UK, Canada, etc. are covered and you will be able to find product and keyword data for your region using both of these tools.
3. Who owns Helium 10?
Helium 10 was acquired on September 13, 2019, and now is owned by Assembly, an e-commerce software platform.
4. What is Helium 10 used for?
Helium 10 is a product and keyword research tool for Amazon.com to help sellers find the most profitable products to sell on the Amazon platform.
Helium 10 provides you with data on how many people search for a specific product, how many other sellers there are, displays competition metrics, and other useful info.
5. Which is better Jungle Scout or Helium 10?
Just because of the number of features and the fact there is everything from product research to listing optimization – Jungle Scout is the winner. It’s a single tool that helps with every aspect from creating an Amazon store to managing it.
6. Is there a free alternative to Helium 10 or Jungle Scout?
Helium 10 offers a free-forever tool with certain limitations and a 30-day free trial.
While Jungle Scout has several free-tools that anyone can use like Sales Estimator and also they have a 14-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
So, if needed, both of these tools can be used for free.