Becoming a successful Amazon seller requires a heavy dose of research, knowledge, and market analysis.
But what if we told you that there is an app that can do all of this for you?
Even better, this article is the ultimate SellerApp review – which is one of the best software solutions for Amazon sellers on the market.
To help you understand how SellerApp works, we will:
- See whether SellerApp is a good Amazon research tool
- List its main features, pros and cons.
- Compare its different pricing plans.
- Give a short walkthrough for each one of its functionalities.
This should allow you to decide if SellerApp is the right Amazon research and analytics tool for you.
Let’s get down to business – without further ado, here’s the Seller App review.
- SellerApp Review – Is it any good?
- How to use Amazon Seller App
- SellerApp Pricing Review
- Product Research Feature
- Listing Quality Feature
- Product Keyword Feature
- Product Sourcing Feature
- Keyword Research Feature
- PPC Analyzer Feature
- Profit Dashboard Feature
- Amazon API Integration
- Can Amazon Sellerapp help me to launch a successful FBA business?
SellerApp Review – Is it any good?
To answer this million-dollar question, let’s see what this software offers.
In short, SellerApp is a keyword research and market analytics tool for Amazon sellers. It offers its users a wide array of features that increase their reach on the marketplace through better keyword targeting and more efficient listings.
Furthermore, SellerApp offers behavioral analytic tools that allow you to measure your sales data and compare it to the competition. This way, you can improve and optimize your output and become a more successful seller altogether.
So the answer to our first question is – Yes, SellerApp is definitely a good Amazon research tool and it will ultimately definitely help you become a better Amazon seller!
While it will require some work on your side to improve your reach, this tool will provide you with all the data that can help you achieve this.
Below is an overview of all the important solutions SellerApp offers. Don’t worry, we will go into more detail about each feature further down in this article.
- Product Research – helps you research the highest-potential product for selling.
- Product Trends – see what products are trending on Amazon.
- Keyword Research – research the best-ranking keywords for your particular niche.
- Listing Optimization – analyze your listing and improve their quality for reach and performance.
- Profit Dashboard – consult the performances of your shop and improve your pain points by following accurate sales insights.
- Chrome Plugin – a handy plugin that offers most SelleApp important insights at a click of a button.
- PPC Analyzer – analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and optimize them through the app to avoid inefficient spendings.
- Keyword Tracking – accurate tracking of your listing following the keywords customers search for the most.
- Index Checker – provides insights, tips, and improvements of your search terms.
Let’s have a quick overview of the benefits of SellerApp versus the competition.
- All-in-one tool, suitable for beginners and experienced sellers alike.
- Amazing customer service which connects with their users on a personal level.
- Precise insights, accompanied with improvement tips to make you a better Amazon seller.
- Excellent video knowledge base to help you get started.
- Manage your seller account with the help of some of the best professionals in the business.
There’s not a lot that we can hold against sellerApp at this point, except a couple of small drawbacks:
- Somewhat expensive once you begin accessing advanced options.
- Requires a credit card for the free trial.
- Some features require an advanced understanding of how Amazon sales work.
- Product sourcing limited to Alibaba.com suppliers.
As you can see, there aren’t a lot of negatives to point out in our SellerApp review. You check the software’s Trustpilot rankings here, which should confirm our impressions as well.
If you are ready to start using this great FBA analytics tool, click on the button below and get it with a 20% discount thanks to us, sign-up now.
How to use Amazon Seller App
To continue our Seller app review, we will go through the signup process first. This should help you get started with the tool and begin using some of its basic functionalities.
Signing up for SellerApp is a pretty straightforward process. Follow these steps to get started.
- Visit sellerapp.com
- Click on the “Free Trial” button in the upper right corner of the website.
- Create your account by entering your credentials in the required fields.
- Confirm your email address by clicking on the link in your inbox.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your account.
- Choose your plan between Basic ($9/mo) or Pro ($99/mo)
- Enter your payment details. Note that you will not be charged for the time being, as the app comes with a 7-day free trial that you can cancel anytime. In case you don’t like the product and cancel before your trial expires, you won’t be charged at all. Pretty awesome, no?
That’s it! You are now signed up for SellerApp and can begin using their services right away.
How to find profitable products with SellerApp
In this chapter, we will briefly line out the process of researching profitable products with SelleApp. For more details on each one of the tools offered, keep on reading this SellerApp review.
If you followed our sign-up procedure, you should be able to access the “Product Research” and “Product Ideas” features, no matter the plan you chose when signing up.
Click on the “Product research” and you will be met with the following menu:
Pro Tip: Pick the categories that you wish to explore and activate the “Smart filters” feature. For instance, you can specify a maximum number of reviews to find items that provide less competition.
Once your search is done, SellerApp will provide you with a list of items, accompanied by relevant data such as pricing, category, and estimated orders/day.
More importantly, it will provide an “Opportunity Score” based on relevant metrics including Demand, Competition, Profit Margin, Expenses, and Quality.
An additional way to search for profitable products is by using the “Product Ideas” feature. When clicking on this option, you will access the following menu:
Choose either one or multiple categories and click “Save”. SellerApp will give you a list of results neatly organized in relevant tabs such as their Best Seller Rank (BSR), Trending items, New arrivals, and Most Wished.
Both tools allow you to track different products by simply clicking “Start Tracking”. This will allow measuring an item’s performancе over time and help you find out which ones you should add to your shop. Pretty neat!
Managed Service review and Managed Service Pricing
One of the bigger differences of SellerApp compared to competitors is their Managed Service features. Below is a quick overview of the options that are offered and why you might want to consider using these services.
Keyword Optimization + Listing Creation – $350/Parent ASIN
This service will provide you with an in-depth competitor and market analysis for a product. Furthermore, SellerApp will provide a professionally written copy and optimized listing to ensure your product reaches its full sales potential.
Pro Tip: this is a great feature for those just starting as an Amazon seller, as it will provide them with professional help for their first product research and listing.
Professionally Managed Services – Amazon PPC – Starting at $699/month
This service encompasses one of the most difficult challenges you will face as an Amazon seller – PPC campaigns.
By using this feature you will get access to professional help regarding PPC ads, such as
- Expert analysis of current ad spends for higher ROI.
- Enhanced bidding strategies to win prime ad spots
- Continual keyword research and tweaking for improved targeting
- Ideal campaign creation and structuring based on business goals
- Dedicated Amazon PPC account manager
- Weekly check-in calls to maintain transparency and strategize
- Ad performance reports for better control
Main takeaway for Amazon sellers: PPC Amazon ads can become a money pit if not handled correctly. This service will avoid beginner errors for those that aren’t too savvy with PPC campaigns and give you more time to focus on your products.
If you aren’t sure about your needs regarding these services, you can request a quote and analysis with the SellerApp team here.
SellerApp Signup discount
If you are ready to give this tool a go, we have a nice surprise. Today you can signup and get a 20% discount on the tool.
SellerApp Pricing Review
Our SellerApp review would be incomplete if we didn’t go through the differences between the software’s pricing plans.
Is the amazon SellerApp free?
SellerApp is not free. However, it is accessible through a 7-day free trial as well.
You will be able to test all of the features of the Basic and ProLite versions free of charge during this limited period. As long as you cancel before the trial is over, you won’t be charged a dime!
And finally, worth noting is that the website offers a wide number of free tools, including:
- FBA calculator
- Keyword search
- Product sourcing
- Listing Quality
- Amazon PPC Audit
- Product Description Editor
- Amazon ACoS Calculator
- Duplicate Keyword Remover
- Amazon Sales Estimator
While limited in use, these features are quite powerful and will showcase the wide array of applications of SellerApp’s tools.
Amazon Sellers App Pricing
Below is a detailed overview of the SellerApp pricing plans for Amazon sellers.
Basic – $9/mo
- Product Research
- Product Sourcing
- Product Ideas
- Chrome Plugin
Main takeaway: The barebones version of the software, it will allow you to research products and get some ideas for your shop.
ProLite – $99/mo ($89 if billed annually)
All from Basic, plus:
- Product Trends
- Keyword Research
- Listing Optimization
- Profit Dashboard
- PPC Analyzer
- Keyword Tracking
- Index checker
Main takeaway: Everything you might need to optimize your Amazon seller store is included in this plan.
Professional – $199/mo ($149 if billed annually)
All from Basic and ProLite, plus:
- Priority support
- Team Members
- Dedicated Success Coach
Main takeaway: Essential for those that have multiple members on their sales team and might require extra support. The dedicated coach is the cherry on the top that will make you a better Amazon seller overall.
Enterprise – Custom Pricing (Get a quote)
A personalized approach to your SellApp, depending on your needs. It includes all of the aforementioned features, plus:
- API for deeper integration
- Custom Reports
- Integration Support
Main takeaway: For those Amazon sellers that want to go a little bit further with their shop, this plan offers personalizable APIs for better integration of SellerApp.
SellerApp Signup discount
If you are ready to give this tool a go, we have a nice surprise. Today you can signup and get a 20% discount on the tool.
Next in our SellerApp review, we get into more detail about each one of the features offered in the software.
Product Research Feature
As its name suggests, this feature allows you to research products in different categories following a keyword of your choice. Thanks to this tool, you can find your next bestseller and make a killing on Amazon with it. Let’s have a look at how this works.
How to use the Product Research tool
This tool gives you essential data points to give you the profitability of a niche, benchmark the top sellers in a niche, and analyze the competition.
Imagine you want to research some Toys and Games that are rated 4 or 5 stars on Amazon and are less expensive than $50 and have less than 100 reviews. Here’s how to proceed.
In your Product Research tab:
- Select the Toys & Games category
- In your filters, add a max price of 50 and a max number of 100 reviews
- Click on “Search”
The software will list different top-selling products in this category together with some of the most important metrics, such as daily estimated sales or revenue per day, for instance.
Pro Tip: To find the best product in this niche, begin browsing the products with medium to high opportunity scores. Then, narrow down your search by using keywords that show a pattern of good opportunity for profit!
Product Research tool Pros
This Product research tool has a wide range of advantages, including:
- An extensive database of 35 million products to search from.
- Smart filters that offer relevant ranges for profitable products.
- Customizable results, where you can choose those that are relevant for you.
Product Research tool Cons
A couple of drawbacks of the Product research tool are:
- Difficult to navigate if you don’t know what you are looking for.
But no need to worry, because SellerApp has a solution for this issue – the Product Ideas feature, reviewed below.
Product Ideas Feature
The Product Ideas feature is one of the best ways to get started on becoming an efficient Amazon seller. It eliminates manual guesswork browsing for products on Amazon by providing accurate insights into the category of your choice. Here’s how to use it.
How to use the Product Ideas tool
Once in your Product Ideas tab in your SellerApp dashboard, select a couple of categories that you wish to browse and click “Save”.
The results will be separated into 4 different categories:
- BSR Movers – which indicates a sudden improvement (up to 30%) in Amazon sales, due to a number of factors such as giveaways, promotions, or increased demand.
- Trending – trending products are in high demand at the very moment. Each seller can get a piece of the pie if they are lucky to pick the right one.
- New Arrivals – these are best-selling products that have recently been added to the marketplace. Reviewing the data could help you outsmart these sellers and allow you to release your own product that will outperform them.
- Most Wished – these products are usually seasonal products that are commonly bought as gifts. You can preemptively stock up your store with these for upcoming holidays and profit when the time comes.
Product Ideas tool Pros
The main benefits of this tool are:
- Cuts down on browsing times for items by keyword.
- Great visual aid with pictures and pertinent data.
- Helpful categories for following trends.
Product Ideas tool Cons
There are just a few hiccups with the Product Ideas tool, like:
- Unable to sort results by price, rating, etc.
Listing Quality Feature
Listing Quality is a holistic evaluation of your product listings. It analyses your listings following two factors which are:
- Discoverability – which represents how visible you are on Amazon.
- Desirability – the degree to which a buyer is convinced to purchase your product.
The total score is on a scale of 100, where discoverability is on a scale of 40, whereas desirability is on a scale of 60. Here’s how to effectively use this tool.
How to use the Listing Quality tool
In the description, you will find that both Discoverability and Desirability are divided into several categories, each one giving a different score.
Pain points will be scored badly (RED CIRCLE) and SellerApp will give you a few pointers on how to improve this with thorough documentation on the problem.
The goal is, of course, to get a total score nearing 100, with scores over 70 being considered to be good.
Listing Quality Pros
The Listing Quality tool pros add significant benefits for Amazon sellers such as:
- Gives great tips on improving your listings, which in turn should increase reach and sales.
- Helps you get rid of each listing issue one at a time, improving your score step by step.
Listing Quality Cons
The single drawback of this feature is that the Discoverability scoring can be somewhat difficult to improve for beginners.
Product Keyword Feature
This tool allows you to research the best-ranking keywords for your already-listed products. If your products aren’t getting enough views, it’s mostly due to poor keyword optimization. Thankfully, this tool will help you get better reach and therefore, improve sales!
Let’s see how it works.
How to use the Product Keyword tool
Once you select one of your products from your product portfolio, select the “Product Keyword” tab to access the relevant data.
The tool will generate a list of keywords for this product, and classify them by relevance and actual search volume.
You can then select the preferred keywords and copy them with the “Copy Keywords” function to later add them to your listing.
Pro Tip: The goal here is to find the sweet spot between relevance and large search volume. Make sure both of these characteristics are somewhat higher than average, to provide a good match to your product with high search volume.
Product Keyword Pros
The biggest advantages of this tool are:
- Reverse-keyword search following an existing listing or ASIN.
- Improve reach through both relevance and search volume.
- Maximize your visibility by picking the best keywords already on your listing.
Product Keyword Cons
- It could benefit from suggesting keywords from trending and BSR items.
Product Sourcing Feature
Endorsed and supported by e-commerce giant Alibaba, this tool allows SellerApp users to find the most relevant product manufacturers for their store.
Through simple keyword searches, Amazon sellers can get relevant insights about manufacturers from China for their products. Here’s a quick overview of this tool.
How to use the Product Sourcing tool
Simply type in the keyword for a product that you wish to find a supplier. In our example, we chose “Cycling Jersey”.
SellerApp will present you with a list of suppliers, together with some pertinent data on their products including:
- Price and minimum order quantity
- The country of the supplier, as well as longevity on the platform and whether they offer trade insurance.
You can expand each supplier by clicking on the “More Details” drop-down menu and access additional information like their preferred trade regions and yearly sales.
Main Takeaway: Look for suppliers with good ratings, as well as a long history on the platform to ensure your sourcing process goes as smoothly as possible. Bonus points if you reside in one of their top 3 trading regions, as this will make sure the supplier is already accustomed to trading regulations in your country.
Product Source Pro
We can’t stress enough the importance of having objective insight and rating on Alibaba suppliers from a trusted third party such as SellerApp.
Product Source Con
The main drawback of this feature is that having access to only Alibaba manufacturers and suppliers can be somewhat limiting. Especially true if you are looking to source original western-branded products.
Keyword Research Feature
In contrast to the Product Keyword feature we reviewed earlier, the Keyword Research tool is used to find the best keywords for new listings.
Most of the time, you will begin your Amazon seller adventure here. Once you decide on what products you are going to sell, it’s paramount to find the keywords that will help you rank higher and increase your sales. Let’s see how this is done.
How to use the Keyword Research tool
In the Keyword Research tool, type in the name of the product you have decided to add to your Amazon shop.
The software will give you an overview of this keyword and populate a list of relevant keywords and longtail keywords, organized in different tabs.
You can then copy the best-performing keywords and use them in your own listing. Simple and effective!
Choosing the best keywords for your listings is almost a science on its own, and it would take a whole article just to explain how to do this properly. The video below does an in-depth lesson on how to use this tool.
Keyword Research Pros
There are quite a few advantages to using this feature including:
- Research by product and by ASIN. This can help you find relevant keywords for your competitor’s products.
- Handy tools for copying and exporting keywords onto searchable spreadsheets.
- Pertinent data giving a detailed overview and performance predictions of your keywords.
Keyword Research Cons
The only thing we can hold against this feature is that it can be quite complicated if you want to use it to its full extent.
PPC Analyzer Feature
Amazon Pay-per-click campaigns are some of the most powerful ways to increase traffic and sales. However unoptimized advertising campaigns can be costly, while at the same time not providing any results.
That’s where the PPC Analyzer feature comes to the rescue! It allows you to save time and effort by processing your ad reports and provide you with relevant data regarding their performance.
How to use the PPC Analyzer tool
This all-in-one tool can be quite overwhelming at first, given the wide array of functions it provides. When you open it, you will be presented with the following 4 tabs:
- Overview – which gives you a general view of your campaigns by date. Here, you will find important data such as the trends of your ad campaigns, the cost vs revenue ratio, and top contributing keywords.
- Campaign Manager – is your dashboard that will allow you to control all of your PPC campaigns. Here, you can deactivate them, add more keywords or optimize their costs.
- Keyword Analysis – in this tab, you can find the negative keywords that are hindering your campaign.
- Search term explorer – here you can see the customer’s search terms, which can help you investigate further whether your keywords are effective or not.
PPC Analyzer Pros
The biggest advantage of the PPC Analyzer is that it’s an all-in-one solution. It gives you access to relevant ad analytics while allowing you to control them fully.
PPC Analyzer Cons
The only drawback of this tool is that it requires some in-depth knowledge of PPC budgeting.
Profit Dashboard Feature
The Profit Dashboard is where you can find all of the data relevant to your sales. Every piece of information regarding your Amazon store will be encompassed here.
How to use the Profit Dashboard tool
This tool is quite extensive and it might need an entire article just to scratch upon its surface. In a nutshell, the tool is separated into 3 major categories:
- Overview – which gives you a snapshot of your account with all of the important information like orders, sales, revenue on the timeline of your choice.
- Products – here, you can find all of your listed products, together with their costs and selling prices.
- Inventory – which shows your current stock of products.
Pro Tip: make it a habit to analyze your profit reports regularly to prevent losses and maximize gains.
For an in-depth review of this feature, check out the video below.
Profit Dashboard Pros
- Everything you need to know about your store in a single place.
- Consult your sales data, as well as your stocks and product costs.
Profit Dashboard Cons
- Lacks a supplier contact information in the Products tab, making sourcing products a bit more difficult.
Amazon API Integration
To top it all off, SellerApp offers API Integration for almost all of the aforementioned features of their software suite.
For users that want to develop their own backend solution for their Amazon store, the following APIs can be delivered upon request:
- Product Keyword API
- Keyword Tracking
- Indexing API
- Product Trends API
- Listing Quality API
- FBA Fees API
- Amazon Profit Calculator
- Storefront API
- Best Seller API
- Search Result API
- Manufacturing Part Number
You can contact their sales team and request a demo for your company if you are interested in this feature.
Can Amazon Sellerapp help me to launch a successful FBA business?
If you read this far, you should already know the answer to this question.
SellerApp is a complete suite, offering invaluable help for beginners to launch a successful eCommerce business.
While the sheer amount of features might feel overwhelming at first, they will prove to be quite valuable once you begin growing your store and leveling up your business.
In case of unaswered questions – check this section.
For all topics that were not covered above – this is the spot to check for more insights on SellerApp.
Is Amazon SellerApp’s Data Reliable?
Yes, Amazon SellerApp’s data is entirely reliable. They provide a database of 35 million products, with 300 million data points collected daily. More than 9000 amazon sellers trust their insights.
How long is the SellerApp Free trial?
The SellerApp free trial is limited to 7 days. As long as you cancel your subscription within this limited period, you won’t be charged for it moving forward.
Is SellerApp worth the money?
SellerApp is definitely worth the money, as it will allow you to automate a wide variety of tasks in your Amazon shop. Additionally, the software gives you in-depth insight into your sales and allows you to optimize your listings to increase your reach and your shop performance over time.
How much is SellerApp per month?
Depending on which plan you choose, SellerApp costs:
- $9/mo for the Basic version,
- $99/mo for the ProLite version,
- $199/mo for the Professional version.
Can I get a discount on Amazon SellerApp?
Yes, there’s a 20% discount for SellerApp. Simply follow this link and you will be able to get the subscription of your choice with 20% off.